1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef, bell pepper and onion; cook 8-10 min., breaking beef into 3/4-in. crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove drippings.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, water, raisins, ancho chili powder and oregano; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15-18 min. or until sauce thickens slightly, stirring occasionally.
3. Evenly divide beef mixture on bottom half of each bun. Garnish with toppings, as desired; close sandwiches.
* Test Kitchen Tips: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160ºF. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff